1. The material world is created by you through your expectations for it.
2. Your expectations are created, unconsciously, by your beliefs.
3. Your beliefs are your most practiced, habitual thoughts. They are subjective and true for you, alone, because you have made them so.
4. You can change any belief you choose if you want to align a belief with a desire you have.
5. If you change a belief, the expectations it unconsciously creates will naturally change too.
6. Once your expectations change, your material reality will change in accordance. This is how our universe functions; you can depend on that.